Friday, October 28, 2011

Hunter s thompson - photos

News

The Rum Diary: paean to Hunter S. Thompson
The fearless candour of Hunter S Thompson's 'gonzo' journalism inspired a generation. The new Johnny Depp film 'The Rum Diary' and a collection of his writings are soon to released, but why does the man still mesmerise? By Neil McCormick 'We were ... read more

Fear And Loathing In Hollywood: 5 Great Hunter S. Thompson Stories To Adapt Next
From that point on I became a touch obsessed with the works of Hunter S. Thompson. His writing was unlike anything I had ever seen before and I couldn't get his voice out of my head. I would pick up his books and anthologies every moment I could and ... read more

Hunter S Thompson Was My Brother In Arms
The record shows that in 1970 we published Hunter S. Thompson's The Battle of Aspen; in 1971 he wrote about the stirrings of Mexican unrest in East Los Angeles, featuring a fiery lawyer named Oscar Zeta Acosta, who later that year emerged as Dr. Gonzo ... read more

Photos

Top 10 Hunter S. Thompson
like Hunter S. Thompson.
Hunter S. Thompson
Loathing Hunter S Thompson
Top 10 Hunter S. Thompson
Hunter S. Thompson
Hunter S. Thompson
The good doctor Hunter S.
Hunter S. Thompson
Hunter S. Thompson

No comments: