Tuesday, July 15, 2008

fdic.com

Should I Stick With Countrywide Savingslink?

Fire House WORLD invites WORLD  go to www.fdic.com for complete qualify right now. I think there is at least a 5% chance they could go bankrupt. Wells Fargo on the other hand is as safe as they come (but their savings rates are a lot lower). So the way I view Countrywide right now is that as long as I am below the FDIC insurance limit and as long as I know I don't need the money there tomorrow, it is ok to capture their 5.3% APY. Why am I not 100% confident that the FDIC insured money will be available at the drop of a hat? Because I think if this housing debacle read
Fire Engineering Magazine:Training the Fire Service. Resources for Firefighter Training, FDIC Events and Fire News covering issues for Firefighters, EMS, Rescue and Hazmat services
logo keyvisuallogo keyvisualFirefighter Training Fire News FDIC Media Center Product Information Forums Event Calendar Industry Links Bookstore read
Events
Anti-Phishing Working Group: FDIC Fire Engineering Radiowww.fdic.com read
Fire Engineering Board Blog
 Inc., Dan Newport/Fire  FDIC - http://www.fdic.com.Firefighter Training Fire News FDIC Media Center Product Information Courage & Valor Event Calendar Industry Links Bookstore read

No comments: