Monday, August 15, 2011

Jon gosselin - pictures

News

Kate Gosselin: 'I'm Glad to Be Divorced and on My Own'
"I know that I'm glad to be divorced and on my own," she says, addressing ex-husband Jon Gosselin, 34, in a clip from an episode of Kate + 8, which airs Monday night on TLC; the show's final episode will air Sept. 12. "I wouldn't change my marriage ... read more

'Kate Plus 8' canceled: Jon Gosselin is 'very relieved'
That last bit seems like it might be a dig at the 2010 report that Gosselin kids Alexis and Collin were expelled from their Pennsylvania school. The scandal went down after the divorce, his departure from "Jon & Kate Plus 8" and the series' ensuing ... read more

Kate Gosselin Says She's Ready to Start Dating Again
Kate Gosselin, known for her role on the reality show “Jon & Kate Plus 8,” told the “Today Show” that after eight kids and a messy divorce from ex-hubby Jon Gosselin, she's ready to start dating again. "The kids, on a daily basis, are begging me to get ... read more

Photos

Jon Gosselin shows off his new
Jon Gosselin Speaks Out | Jon
Jon Gosselin to Step Out of
Jon Gosselin Rushes Son To
Jon Gosselin is still
reality dad Jon Gosselin.
Jon Gosselin smoking pot
Jon Gosselin: The Wedding Ring
Jon Gosselin and Son
Jon Gosselins Ex-girlfriend

Related searches:

kate gosselin, kate plus 8, tsc

No comments: