Monday, July 11, 2011

Aps - pictures

News

Interim APS Superintendent talks about cheating
"I am outraged that some of our employees short-changed our students by engaging in improprieties on the 2009 CRCT test," Davis said in a video message posted over the weekend on the APS website. The school system also did a calling post that included ... read more

APS Needs Stability Now
Last week's release of the report on the CRCT cheating scandal was even more devastating than the day in January when the APS was placed on accreditation probation. On a trip to Southern Louisiana last week, I was surprised at being asked repeatedly ... read more

Seen on Facebook: APS Memories
I am APS! Well, OK, half of me. I attended West Manor Elementary School from kindergarten through 7th grade (then went on to Woodward Academy where I graduate with honors in 1981; West Manor prepared me well!) In the wake of the school system cheating ... read more

Photos

APS with attached holster-
APS Logo
APS Intercooled Twin Turbo
Modern Firearms - APS
APS is in the business of
APS Intercooled Twin Turbo
The APS auto�matic pistol was
High-resolution APS logo  JPG
APS Main Session
aps slc 500

Related searches:

uksw, maps.lt, uw, google mas, infofer

No comments: