Friday, June 17, 2011

Kathy griffin - news and pictures

News

Kathy Griffin Mocks Bristol Palin — Again
“No, that's true because when I had my first face lift it was because I was fighting scurvy,” says Griffin, who then takes a dramatic pause. “And when I had my eye job it was because I had rickets.” Kathy recently insisted she has no intention of ... read more

Kathy Griffin's 'Gurrl Down': Preview the Comic's New Bravo Comedy Special
If you're missing Kathy Griffin's crazy antics from the now canceled My Life on the D-List, her new comedy special for Bravo may make up for the fact that her reality show isn't coming back. Gurrl Down premieres June 22 at 9 pm and in typical Kathy ... read more

Kathy Griffin taping TV special
COSTA MESA – Tickets go on sale Sunday to see Kathy Griffin perform live at the Segerstrom Center for the Arts in Costa Mesa on Aug. 27. The show will be taped for a Bravo television special. Tickets start at $46 and go on sale Sunday at 10 am They ... read more

Photos

HRC wants Kathy Griffin to
Kathy Griffin Bikini Photo
Kathy Griffin Had Affair With
Kathy Griffin Declares Jihad
Kathy Griffin
Kathy Griffin is Funny;
KathyGriffin wants DADT repeal
Kathy Griffin Body
Kathy Griffin made fun
Five Reasons Kathy Griffin is

Related searches:

bear grylls, cameron diaz, bad teacher

No comments: