Monday, May 23, 2011

You light up my life - photos

News

Oscar-winning 'You Light Up My Life' composer Joseph Brooks, an accused rapist ...
Composer Joseph Brooks, who won Oscar for 'You Light Up My Life,' appears in court last year. AP The Oscar-winning "You Light Up My Life" composer, who was awaiting trial for rape while his son faced a ... read more

"You Light Up My Life" Songwriter Joseph Brooks Dead of Apparent Suicide at 73
Joseph Brooks, the Academy Award-winning songwriter of the '70s hit "You Light Up My Life," apparently committed suicide, CNN reports. His death comes two years after Brooks was charged in the sexual assault of about a dozen ... read more

City Room: Oscar Winner Facing Sex Charges Is Found Dead
Mr. Brooks wrote the hit “You Light Up My Life,” which won the Oscar for best song for 1977. He was arrested in 2009 on charges of sexually assaulting aspiring actresses whom he recruited from around the country through ads on Craigslist and a talent ... read more

Photos

You Light Up My Life
�You Light Up My Life� by
You light up my life
You Light Up My Life Sheet
You light up my life
You light up my life by `gilad
You Light Up My Life�
Light, I love you
you light up my life.
You Light Up My Life � Sheet 1

Related searches:

joseph brooks

No comments: