Wednesday, April 20, 2011

I am - news and pictures

News

Demi Lovato Reveals Bipolar Diagnosis: "I Feel Like I Am in Control Now"
"I feel like I am in control now where my whole life I wasn't in control," she said. "What's important for me now is to help others." Since checking out of a Chicago treatment center in January after a nearly three-month stay, Lovato has indeed been ... read more

Bolivia backpedals on Glencore, Pan Am mines
Bolivia's plans to nationalize mines owned by Pan American Silver Corp (NASDAQ:PAAS) and Swiss commodities trader Glencore International AG appear to have hit a snag, with workers' unions at the two companies rejecting the move. ... read more

Britney Spears 'Comes Alive' In The Studio, will.i.am Says
When will.i.am hit the studio with Britney Spears for her Femme Fatale track "Big Fat Bass," the producer and Black Eyed Peas frontman said the singer was completely engrossed ... read more

Photos

16.) PERSISTENT 34.
i am here for bret
I am what I am.
I Am Legend - Will Smith
I AM YOUR PLAYTHING
I am Not a Ninja
NZ Art Song * The Great I AM
I Am Nothing
I Am Alive
i am a coconut fiend

Related searches:

ellen, ellen degeneres, real madrid 2011, realmadrid, rezultati

No comments: