Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Sorry about losing my temper my bad - pictures

News

Whiz keeps his cool
“I think it's important that you try to stay even and that you don't lose your temper. Trust me, I get upset. Our players have seen that from me. ... read more

The 50 Most Notorious Athlete Headcases in Sports
"When I die, I hope they bury me upside down, so my critics can kiss my ass!" While not known as an athlete, legendary Indiana basketball coach Bobby Knight ... read more

Vince Young and Jeff Fisher: One Of the Two Has to Go
He has been the coach of my favorite team before I was even old enough to even choose my own favorite team. But now, I am done backing up coach Fisher. ... read more

Photos

Sorry about losing my temper,
losing my temper my bad
sorry about losing my temper
sorry about losing my temper
Sorry for losing my temper,
for losing my temper with
aido: im sorry im losing my
4. losing my temper towards
4. losing my temper towards
i end up losing my temper

No comments: