Saturday, September 18, 2010

Soylent green - news and photos

News

Music Review: Cee-Lo Green - "Fuck You!"
My line of thinking was that Cee-Lo Green was a stupid name -- still do, it reminds me of Soylent Green -- but I might as well check out his video. ... read more

Gary Shteyngart's Nerd Passion For 'Zardoz'
Soylent Green, Planet of the Apes, Logan's Run. I knew them by heart. But I reserved my biggest nerd passion for a John Boorman and Bill Stair novel called ... read more

9/13/10 Midevening Report: You can't spell "unstable" without BASEL
... people will eventually believe you) as noted by the fact that he is back to eating four scrambled faberge eggs for breakfast with his soylent green as ... read more

Photos

version of Soylent in the
Soylent Green and Green
Soylent Green / Demon Seed
After the highly successful
Soylent Green pictures
Soylent Green Fuels
the film Soylent Green,
Soylent Green Is People
Soylent Green
Soylent Green

No comments: