Sunday, September 12, 2010

Seventeen - pictures

News

Running Press Book Publishers and Seventeen Magazine Team Up for Unique Book ...
"This book represents an important part of our editorial strategy of 'Seventeen Everywhere' – we want to be everywhere teen girls are ... including ... read more

Ashley Tisdale And Aly Michalka Seventeen Magazine
Ashley Tisdale and Aly Michalka, the stars of the newest CW show “Hellcats,” appear together on the newest cover of Seventeen Magazine as well as have a ... read more

I Was Seventeen
I was seventeen on September 11, 2001. I remember sitting in guitar class. Beginning guitar actually, even though I'd been playing since I was seven. ... read more

Photos

Seventeen - images - xiongdudu
Seventeen magazine
in Seventeen Magazine
Rihanna Covers Seventeen
Seventeen Magazine Cover
Hayden Panettiere - Seventeen
paris-hilton-seventeen.jpg
Leighton Meester Seventeen
seventeen.jpg
Seventeen Cover 0 Comments

No comments: