Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Miegakure - news and pictures

News

PAX East 2010 Hands On: Boston Indie Showcase
Miegakure claims to be a game that allows the player to explore the fourth dimension. I don't really understand what the fourth dimension is, but as long as ... read more

Hub hosts first East Coast PAX fan fest
... individuals such as Marc ten Bosch (“Miegakure”), Boston boasts one of the nation's largest and most diverse game-development communities. ... read more

PAX Boston Indie Showcase winners are here
And Miegakure. Do I even need to mention Miegakure? Ever since I heard about it via the Independent Games Festival, my brain has been demanding I go seek it ... read more

Photos

Miegakure is a platform game
Miegakure. * Monaco
Inspired by the �Miegakure�
Miegakure
An avalanche of indie: 2010
Miegakure � Garden gateway
Miegakure is baffling to the
Miegakure
Mie Gakure: Discovering Nikkei
by ~miegakure

No comments: