Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry christmas my friend - pictures

News

MERRY CHRISTMAS MY FRIEND:
Smiling, the old man wiped his eyes with the sleeve of his cold, damp coat as he disappeared into the night whispering, "Merry Christmas, my friend." . ... read more

Let's bring Christ back
But friends, this is America! We are allowed to have our beliefs. If I want to say Merry Christmas to someone, it is my right to do so. In this same way, ... read more

On Christmas, seeking parental perspective
I would open my presents and then have no one to play with, since all my friends were always with their own families. My kids are still little enough that I ... read more

Photos

Merry-christmas-my-friend
christmas card friend
merry-christmas-my-friend.gif
Merry Christmas my Friend !
Merry Christmas My Friend
MERRY CHRISTMAS MY FRIEND!
Merry Christmas my friends
Merry Christmas my friend!
Merry Christmas my friend!
Merry Christmas My Friend

Related searches:

merry christmas, merry christmas friends, a soldier s silent night, merry christmas poems, merry christmas my love

No comments: