Monday, June 1, 2009

Choco taco - Conan O'Brien's 'Tonight Show' debut: Will Ferrell and Choco Tacos

News

Conan O'Brien's 'Tonight Show' debut: Will Ferrell and Choco Tacos
... and thanks to a fake voiceover from Vice President Joe Biden, led to a running use of the phrase "Choco Taco" throughout the night. ... read more

The Ice Cream Man Is Here
I went for the Choco Taco Fudge Grande. I was so focused on my choice, I couldn't tell you what Jordan asked for when he got up to the window. ... read more

The Coolest of Crimes
The nonchalance in tossing that discarded Choco Taco wrapper over your shoulder (potentially while jaywalking) almost overtakes in coolness for the fact ... read more

Photos

Actually, FnM is right, Choco Tacos
Taco Johns - The Fresh Taste of
THE FAMOUS CHOCO TACO
Choco Taco
Choco Taco.jpg
Choco Taco
Choco Taco.jpg 11-Dec-2003 09:09 12k
 version of the choco-taco.
But, where has my Choco Taco gone?
Choco Taco Thwarts Identity Theft

No comments: