Saturday, May 2, 2009

I want revenge - LI-backed horse, I Want Revenge, pulled from Kentucky Derby

News

I Want Revenge Scratched
I Want Revenge, the early Derby favorite, will not run in the 135th running of the Kentucky Derby. Dr. Larry Bramlage, noted veterinarian and surgeon, ... read more

LI-backed horse, I Want Revenge, pulled from Kentucky Derby
BY MATTHEW CHAYES | matthew.chayes@newsday.com LI-backed I Want Revenge, an early favorite, was pulled from the Kentucky Derby Saturday morning. ... read more

I Want Revenge not bucking Derby history
by Jeff Lowe I Want Revenge may be the one horse in the Kentucky Derby Presented by Yum! Brands (G1) without a disclaimer attached to his name. ... read more

Photos

I Want Revenge early 3-1 favorite to
KENTUCKY DERBY POSITIONS : I Want
I Want Revenge made early Kentucky
I Want Revenge Is Early Derby
IEAH Stables I Want Revenge,
I Want Revenge, pictured this
Derby hopeful I Want Revenge to
I Want Revenge made early Kentucky
I Want Revenge
Image of I Want Revenge

No comments: