Thursday, December 25, 2008

Slingbox solo

Slingbox a Perfect Last Minute Christmas Idea
Working with my Sling Solo device, the Sling Catcher will connect to the TV in my Florida Condo (or hotel) and let me watch and control my cable box from my ... read more
On the front, the Slingbox SOLO,
Nifty gift advice to save a life or a relationship
The Sling Media Slingbox Solo won�t suit everyone. But it could be the big hit under the tree for the right person. The Sling Box lets you watch your own ... read more
With a Slingbox SOLO you will never
Mobile-Friendly Gift Idea #3: Watch Live TV with a Slingbox
I have this model and wish I had gone with the less expensive Slingbox. The less expensive model, the SOLO for $129.95, is a better bet for most people that ... read more
 options how the Slingbox SOLO

No comments: