Monday, September 1, 2008

terressentials

Guest post: ‘Poo-free hair care - no bubbles required

 put a halt on the label redesign  Terressentials Nature WomanWhile I’m on vacation until Aug. 9, I’m featuring several guest bloggers. Today’s guest post is from Jenny who blogs at Babyfingers. ‘Poo-free hair care - no bubbles required I had never heard of ‘poo free hair care until some friends at our local babywearing group brought it up at a meeting. One lady mentioned how pleased she’d been with the condition of her hair since she quit using shampoo. Perplexed, several of us asked “what do you use?” The answer was simpler and cheaper than I exp read
My Favorite Makeup, Body & Hair Products
It�s called �Terressentials Organics Terressentials Organic Baby CareAs promised, I'm listing my favorite makeup, body and hair products that I'm currently using. I've chosen these because they're some of the healthiest on the planet. I'm continuously on the hunt for the most environmentally conscious, non-toxic, truly natural and certified organic products (not many companies offer USDA certified organic) for my hair, face and body. I'll be getting pregnant one of these days; therefore, I'm going extra extra clean. I found some amazing options that I'll be using read
Independence Days Week 10
 /prod/1408/terressentials.jpgTerressentials Organic Bath \x26amp; Body Plant: Sunflowers and nasturtium. Transplanted: yarrow, feverfew, motherwort, mullein, evening primrose, bergamot, wormwood, valerian, saltwort, salad burnet, joe pye, skullcap, arnica, woad, horehound, marshmallow. Harvest: Raspberries, black raspberries, lettuce, carrots, zucchini, squash, onions, garlic, shallots, broccoli, kohlrabi, beets, dill, oregano, basil, rosemary, chives, eggs, milk and our first potatoes—yay! Preserve: 7 half pints black raspberry jam, 20 half pints raspberry j read
50%-Cruelty-Free Companies
Not to worry here, TerrEssentials is TerressentialsThere are a lot of companies that I describe as 50%-cruelty-free. Why? Well, these companies do not commission any tests on animals, but they do not make sure to buy ingredients that have not been tested on animals, (and they aren’t certified by the CCIC as having animal-testing-free ingredients). Since a lot of animal testing occurs at the ingredient stage, I find this distressing. I also don’t like these companies because I think they are lying by implication — people pick up their bottles, read
Volcanicast for the Week Ending 2008/06/13
Terressentials Organic Baby Care (Nourish brand); TerressentialsIn this week’s Volcanicast, we discuss things that are always bouncing and full, the number of previous US presidents who have been black, and more on the assless PJs debate… Just to name a few. SHOW NOTES Explicit Warning Introduction Phone number 216-YAK-GAMES or 216-925-4263 Email volcanicast@gmail.com What Are We Drinking? ============================ Jun 7, 2008 (SAT) 15.paul cortez (BOB) - Convicted killer - - Sentenced to 25 years - - - BOB read

No comments: