Thursday, September 18, 2008

how tall is a smurf

Birthday Nuts

Guitar Hero Smurfsmurf picture - PuppyThe second birthday celebration was also washed out. This year for my birthday, I got buckets of rain. Still, we went out to The Nutty Irishman because I got a postcard to get in for free and receive a free bucket of beer. I don't drink beer but no cover is good for me.Z and I met up with KDP and Grotter in the rainy parking lot and ran to the door. We met Dr., Blonde, and Sassy inside. We got a bucket of beer. They handed me a bucket at the door so I was walking around a few minutes with read
Million Dollar Listing: Breast Cancer Hurts Less
Ceramic Smurf Figurine.Giant Papa Smurf DollThis week on Million Dollar Listing, Chad goes to Vegas, fights with Victoria, and meets the true daughter of Satan - Lauren. You will hate her. Madison helps a friend buy a house and deals with his sexual issues in a very After-School Special kind of way. Trust Fund helps people buy a house. I, meanwhile, wonder who the hell thought that people selling houses to other people on TV was a good idea. And then I drink to numb the pain. Please jump. Trust Fund sits around with his parents, read
Seriously? Seriously? Nawwwwww
How Tall is a Smurf, Anyway?smurfs.jpg. Spread the word!I was surfing the web yesterday, ok I was boogie boarding the web the other day and came across a very interesting story on Conde Nast’s Portfolio website. Don’t worry; I haven’t gone all high brow, it’s just that the caption on Yahoo said something like ‘man makes a living with Legos.’ Now how in the heck could I see that and not click it. It would be like seeing that you have new mail and ignoring it, not having ants rush to the Diet Mountain Dew you spilled all over your brand new patio (I’m read
Hating on Hair Gel
The Gourd House - Smurf StyleSmurf Collectables  Smurfette PHH--Perpetual Headband Harassment. A tall, dark, almost-handsome guy with a carefully tousled mane and blue vintage tee approaches me. “Hey,” he says. “Nice headband. I have it in black.” Did I just experience acceptance? Almost-Handsome walks away, but Lit gets my stamp of approval. And with the DJ playing everything from “Still Fly” by Big Tymers to “Blue,” that Eiffel 65 one hit wonder, to ABBA’s “Dancing Queen” we all shake our hipsters long into the night. (Excuse the pun.) As I leave read
Analysis
ASTRONAUT SMURF with original helmet Smurf. Approximately 2 TallYou're a ChiSox fan. Against all odds, your team is +76 in run differential and leading the AL Central. Your GM, who can be a dunderhead sometimes, made excellent moves last off-season, and got you Carlos Quentin and Nick Swisher, and even though Swish is underperforming a bit, somehow Jermaine Dye is having his best year, and Jim Thome is putting up an .890 OPS, and you're getting some great innings out of John Danks and Gavin Floyd, and Scott Linebrink is making bloggers everywhere look stup read

No comments: