Thursday, September 4, 2008

espn fantasy football

Whats New for ESPN Fantasy Football With fantasy football drafts right Today's blog goodness 1. FanIQ says it'll be Pats v 'Boys in the Super Bowl. Really going out on a limb there people. 2. It's looking pretty bad for the Cubs right now. 3. Marlins games are certainly popular. By which I mean not popular at all. 4. LeBron James lost a game of H-O-R-S-E to a short white guy. Twice. 5. Daunte Culpepper is done. Today's other FanIQ site goodness 1. Since the NFL starts tonight, what colleges did these NFL QBs go to? 2. Pro football players are surpri read
Untitled* NFL Preview: Week 1
ESPN: Fantasy Focus FootballScotts HomepageWhen I first drunkenly approached Jason, via G Chat**, about writing a weekly NFL column, I had no idea what I was going to do. I didn’t know how I wanted to structure a weekly NFL column. I still don’t, but the season has arrived - and just like the Chiefs -I have to participate no matter how ill-prepared I am. What follows will include a look at each and every game on the schedule. I’ll make picks, imagine impossible scores and then print them so that I can be ridiculed every Monday morning. read
Fantasy Football
ESPN/SIs Killer Fantasy Info issue of ESPNs Fantasy Football Oooh, I got Big Ben on my team this year. I think I got the all punk-boy team with LT and El Dorado (that's TO to the rest of you). I guess it could be worse. I could have Chad "I'm a psychopath" Ocho Cinco (the artist formerly known as Johnson.) Roethlisberger, Ben PIT QB Fargas, Justin OAK RB Tomlinson, Ladainian SDC RB Burleson, Nate SEA WR Owens, Terrell DAL WR Gonzalez, Tony KCC TE Reed, Jeff PIT PK Chargers, San Diego SDC Def Let the games begin. I used to kick some serious ass in fantas read
Morning paper: Boise State football links 9/4
ESPN: Fantasy Focus FootballThe fantasy football league that has We’re pretty excited for the start of the NFL season tonight, even if it means the beginning of the slow, painful death of our fantasy teams. For the record, we have three of them, which we believe gives us better odds but may in fact just offer an opportunity to finish last three times. Is starting Jabar Gaffney on two of them a bad sign? Here are today’s links: Presumptive guesses about a new Bronco TV contract [BNN] We will remain in KTVB’s camp because we never want to doubt David Augu read
Asante samuel TEAM RANKS th rushing, st passing, st scoring.
FatMixx � Fantasy Football hosting Fantasy Football IslandSort by date with duplicates included. Original content available for non commercial use under a. Home game against San Diego was moved to London, Saints will go five straight weekends, including three road games and bye week, without playing in Louisiana Superdome. Disorder en language sleep Big questions at almost every spot on offensive line. Miami will be more competitive and it will win more than one game, then watch out. The Chargers aren t just ahead of the Broncos, the Chiefs and th read

1 comment:

Unknown said...

A veriety of led lighting products are supplied at hero-ledstore.com, high quality, low price and free shipping worldwide.
led strip
led fluorescent light
led light bulb
led g4
led mr16
led gu10