Friday, August 29, 2008

todd palin

A Real Outdoors(wo)man picked for VP candidate.

 with her husband Todd Palin at  Todd Palin in Anchorage in 2006.Now I don’t get into politics much, but the news that Sarah Palin, of Wasilla, Alaska was chosen as a running mate to John McCain, certainly perked up my ears.  Sarah is a fellow University of Idaho Alumni.  What is notable is that she typifies the independant spirit, that I treasure in our Western women.  The “step in and git it done” attitude, so typical of outdoors loving ladies, has served her well in the political arena as well.  When I think of women I am proud to know (my wife being the read
Barack's Workout Palin' in Comparison to Sarah's 7-10 Mile Runs
 and her husband Todd Palin hold  and her husband Todd Palin hold By Debbie Schlussel I really don't care about our nation's top leader's workouts. In fact, those are usually a source of annoyance to me. I'm tired of seeing Bush on a bike, hated seeing Clinton jogging, and was annoyed by Jimmy Carter's aggressive management of the White House tennis court schedule, while he let America fall apart. Most annoying to me we're all the ceaseless, braggadocious stories about Condi Clueless and her hard workout. Look at me, I workout. So what? She's a terrible Se read
14 Videos on Governor Sarah Palin That You want to Watch!
Sarah and Todd Palin never had any  husband Todd Palin at their home Here are several videos that you will want to watch in order to get up to speed on the potential of Vice Presidential Nominee and Governor Sarah Palin. Sarah Palin on Glenn Beck Subject of above video on Sarah Palin On Tuesday, Nov. 7, 2006, former small-town Wasilla, AK mayor Sarah Palin bucked the national trend of “Black Tuesday” for Republicans to successfully be elected to be the next governor of the AK. This is one of the commercials that helped. Sarah Palin on Larry Kudlow S read
Sarah Palin: sent from Central Casting?
Todd Palin is the husband,  Sarah Palin and First Dude Todd [NOTE: I wrote this post a couple of days ago but had kept it as a draft. Now that McCain has stunned me by picking Palin as his VP choice—I didn’t see that coming—I will publish it just as I wrote it.] Now that Obama has anointed Biden as his VP pick, it’s time to speculate whom it might be for McCain. I don’t know. How’s that for candor? But I understand why so many people wish it would be Alaska Governor Sarah Palin. Here are my reasons, not in order of importance. Some of them are admi read
Sarah Palin's experience: Checkmate
Sarah Palin and husband Todd Palin  husband Todd Palin, by Mark Silva DENVER - Credit Sarah Palin, governor of Alaska for two years and a former mayor of Wasilla, with the experience necessary to become president of the United States, perhaps - one of the criteria that John McCain said he'd require in his running mate. If that's the case, then the McCain campaign will have to suspend its line of attack against Democratic rival Barack Obama, a member of the Senate for four years and former state legislator from Illinois. In its ads, the McCain camp read

No comments: