Tuesday, August 12, 2008

scallywag

Bringing home the traffic with the help of Marmite sandwiches

 when we were in scallywag 1.pngEmail: scallywag@scallywag-online. Aug 10 08 Ashley MorganTrafficNo Comments A few weeks ago I ran a little contest, offering a PR7 link for the most entertaining blog post written in response to my six guaranteed traffic magnet blog topics article. The winner of the PR7 link is the self described scallywag and blogger Josh Goodwin with his entertaining and informative blog post describing his top […] read
Lounge Jazz......nice....
Scallywag Pirate Hat - BrownScallywag Pirate Hat - Red... a couple of '80's albums I refound when putting vinyl into the PC - that still stand up really well Thomas Lang - Scallywag Jaz Working Week - Working Week somehow they work even better with the clicks and hisses of vinyl.. read
Schedule subject to change
 when we were in scallywag 1.pngCresta Scallywag Highsleeper Spirit Valley Days, Saturday From the comfort of a hot bath and a good book, I could hear the resounding 80's cover tunes wafting in from spirit valley days through the open window. Ahh, the memories... or, actually, though I used to love the stuff, I'm sort of sick hearing live bands play what now sounds like karaoke. 2 minor things. This event was supposed to be on Friday. Not surprisingly, the website wasn't updated, nor were others. And, secondly, what is up with Duluth's fetish with the read
Derek the pirate! Arrrrr!
 21st in true scallywag style at JDR Little Scallywag enjoys some “I’m a big pirate!” We all wake up wanting to be a pirate some days, don’t we? Maybe you want to plunder some scallywag for cutting you off in traffic. Or, perhaps your neighbor should walk the plank! Better yet, why not find some treasure and quit your job! Today, Derek woke up wanting to be a pirate, and unlike all of us; he acted on it! Arrrrr! I still don’t think he’s that big, but, I mean, he’s not really a pirate either so he might as well just say he’s a big pirate, right? Have you read
I can change … right?
Scallywag, a realistic role-model Scallywag Magazine I mentioned last week (or maybe two weeks ago) I would be listening to R&B in order to see what changes it had on my mood and personality.  Sad to say … after about 3 days nonstop I was looking my mind and had to stop … but while doing it I managed to re discover the greatness that is John Legend. With the craziness of this past weekend … I did manage to find some time to listen to this album once again and found myself eerily connecting with this one song.  Initially I was drawn to it bec read

No comments: