Wednesday, August 13, 2008

rad girls

Back to School: Day 4

Fuse.tv - Rad Girls(Rad) Girl On: Rad GirlsBack to School: Day 4 August 12th, 2008 I can think of many other painful tasks that might be preferable to taking a 1st-grader clothes shopping. It’s a necessary evil, but one that you may find slightly less excruciating when you realize that the following collection of simply rad apparel can be purchased online. May I introduce the hand tailored children’s clothing of the Dandy Social Club Now, I realize that the idea of ‘hand tailored children’s clothing’ may conjure thoughts of cost read
my next necklace
 filmed the Rad Girls pulling The Rad Girlsi really dig fatrobot's work, i gave him some art advice and gallery tips (yeah i know, me, i did that?) and out of appreciation he is hooking me up with this rad piece of jewelery. fabulous. he's making more so get on him for one. fatrobot says this: i made it out of sculpey, a hardening type of clay you bake it and then paint it etc, my son likes them my daughter doesn't care my wife thinks i'm crazy my dog doesn't say much my cat hates me ++++ raymi, The prettier, funnier and more likeab read
{Iowa State Fair 2008}
Favorite RAD girl! PhotobucketThe Rad GirlsThe State Fair reminds me of Mailee. That was her first outing...she was 8 days old. Having your first outing out of the womb be the biggest State Fair in the nation is not too shabby :).This year we made it a point to go since it will be our last year in attendance. In fact, everything we do that's been tradition while here in Iowa will be our last time this year... Anyway, I will apologize up front for the large amount of pictures that accompany this post. I wanted to capture the State Fair a read
Rad Girls are the female version of Jackass
THE RAD GIRLS!Rad Girls Fan SiteIntroducing Ramona Ca$h, Munchie, and Darling Clementine, collectively known as the Rad Girls, said to be the female version of Jackass. The show appears on the little watched Fuse.tv, and the girls undertake stupid stunts for fun. If you like Jackass, you’ll love this. Otherwise….well, just don’t watch the video above. read
Meet the New Girl: Camille Mervin
Fuse.tv - Rad GirlsRad Girls-Hot Sauce Bath and Milk Meet the New Girl: Camille Mervin Photo: Courtesy of New York ModelsBorn-and-bred New Yorker Camille Mervin has that certain mysterious, can't-put-your-finger-on-it charm — and she's only 14. The ingenue debuted at Rad Hourani's fall show this past February and popped up in the designer's video presentation for his collection. Her agents have kept a tight hold on her to avoid overexposure (she is only 14, after all), but she made a surprise appearance this July at Jean Paul Gaultier's couture read

No comments: