Thursday, July 10, 2008

iv real

X-E's '08 Summer Megaparty: Oomph.

IV.REAL.PROPER.R5.IV.REAL.PROPER.R5.xVID-UNiVERSALX-E's '08 Summer Megaparty: Oomph. I linked to an old entry about The Revenger in a recent post, and today, the guy who actually invented the thing e-mailed me. It was one of those odd moments where you really believe that there's some kind of circular pattern built into the universe. Plus, now I have an extra resume bullet point to put under "quoted on the Ghoulies IV DVD box." It's getting to the point where I can write my own ticket. I don't remember buying this, but I found a Kenne read
Peggy Siegal: Bonjour, Cannes!
GTA IV Real Life Niko: guy stills Duo IV - Real WomenThursday, May 15: Departure from New York City I dash to Teterboro Airport to hop on a financier friend's Gulfstream G-IV with Vanity Fair scribe Bob Colacello. Bob is working on a social story on the young heirs to the biggest European fortunes with photographer Bruce Weber, who is having a Cannes retrospective of his documentary Let's Get Lost starring Chet Baker. I begin to map out this diary of my days on the Riviera. As usual I have overpacked -- I have enough luggage for 12 people: 10 read
Peggy Siegal: Bonjour, Cannes!
Real Journalism Takes on Fake CityGrand Theft Auto IV real world viral Thursday, May 15: Departure from New York City I dash to Teterboro Airport to hop on a financier friend's Gulfstream G-IV with Vanity Fair scribe Bob Colacello. Bob is working on a social story on the young heirs to the biggest European fortunes with photographer Bruce Weber, who is having a Cannes retrospective of his documentary Let's Get Lost starring Chet Baker. I begin to map out this diary of my days on the Riviera. As usual I have overpacked -- I have enough luggage for 12 people: 10 read
[モバイル]GSen
Chart 4: Real GDP per capita pLayday: 5/6 - GTA 4 Real, yo.GSen モバイル HTC Touch Diamond用に開発されたセンサーで画面を縦横に自動で切り替えるようです。 Summary: The program auto-rotate screen on HTC Touch Diamond (O2 Xda Diamond/T-Mobile MDA Compact IV/HTC Raphael) devices and unlocks the accelerometer to work with all applications ! GSen freeware Real-life MDA: Solving Business Problems With... Morgan Kaufmann Pub Michael Guttman John Parodi 『Perfect Shield for Advanced/W-ZERO3[es] 』(... PDA工房 コメントを書く Magical-Soft 2008/07/11 09:51 項目選択は右へ指をスライド、戻る場合は左へスライ read
Draft Version of New Article of Impeachment + video
4. Real Face [Original Karaoke]SOUL 4 REAL WEEKENDER (BILBAO)Dandelion Salad Updated: July 10, 2008 added video After Downing Street July 10, 2008 DRAFT AN ARTICLE OF IMPEACHMENT OF PRESIDENT GEORGE W. BUSH INTRODUCED BY CONGRESSMAN DENNIS J. KUCINICH JULY 10, 2008 Resolved, that President George W. Bush be impeached for high crimes and misdemeanors, and that the following Article of Impeachment be exhibited to the United States Senate: An Article of Impeachment exhibited by the House of Representatives of the United States of America in the na read

No comments: