Friday, June 27, 2008

wedding crashers

Watching movies

 Image for Wedding Crashers  Image for Wedding CrashersDuring my break between school and the holiday I've been spending a lot of time watching movies. I love movies. I have to admit that I'm a bit of a movie snob. If I have zero interest in the person in the film or the topic, I will not watch it. I don't care how many people tell me it's fantastic. Examples? The 40 Year Old Virgin and Wedding Crashers. I can't count how many people love those films. I've watched time once. I have no desire to ever watch them again. I could name a million mor read
Is Jane Seymour’s Plastic Surgery Hereditary?
 upcoming Wedding Crashers, Wedding Crashers (2005)British actress Jane Seymour’s 26-year old daughter Katie looks like she could be a sister of her 56-year old mother. So Make Me Heal wants to know if Katie will inherit more than just her mother’s natural beauty, and inherit her mom’s plastic surgery penchant as well. Jane famously got breast implants for her topless scene in the comedy film Wedding Crashers (read the full story on Jane Seymour’s Breast Implants). But she got small ones, so that they wouldn’t seem too out of place on her th read
Sexy Cindy Taylor
Rent Wedding Crashers today with The Wedding CrashersCindy Taylor was out for a night on the town last night at Crown Bar in Los Angeles.  The Paraguayan born model and actress has had cameo roles in Wedding Crashers and the sequel to Bachelor Party. She has graced the cover of magazines such as Shape, Esquire, and Glamour. source: mavrixonline.com Post from: Celebrity Gossip from Celebridiot Sexy Cindy Taylor --- Related Articles at Celebrity Gossip from Celebridiot:Cindy Crawford sexy in her bikiniCindy McCain Vogue June 20 read
Tropical Thunder CD and Soundtrack and New Trailer
 details: Wedding CrashersnussioneThey are pulling out all the stops for Tropic Thunder and I have very high hopes for this one. Because Tropic Thunder looks very very funny - and I haven’t been to a comedy that made me laugh in a long time. In fact, I still have to wince every time I think of Wedding Crashers. Owch. Bad one. But I like Ben Stiller’s brand of quiet satire, and I love the theme of Tropic Thunder - taking the piss out of American films has to be done. And I just love Robert Downey Junior. Period. I am laughing read
whale of a speech. embarrasing ali story #884
 of Wedding Crashers in Sydney. Trailer: Wedding Crashersif you’ve ever read this site before, you know that i have no issues making fun of myself. you know i tell you when i stick my ass through wicker chairs, and when i say ’sweet the lick’ and when i have to pee in McDonald’s coffee cups because i’m stuck on a bridge at the border and am wearing lululemons that are pressing on my pee button and there’s no end in sight. see…i’m all about the self-mock. i can take it. and i’ve got another good one for you today. although, this one goes back a coupl read

No comments: