Friday, May 16, 2008

juicycampus.com

Juicy Campus gets some bad press

JuicyCampus.coms LMU page as of JuicyCampus.com a gossip controversyJuicyCampus.com read
Juicycampus.com face the threads of anonymous
JuicyCampus.com (Skjermdump)(juicycampus.com)the seven college campuses where the site launched last fall. including Duke, UCLA and Loyola Marymount. It recently expanded to 50 more, and many of the postings show they've been viewed hundreds and even thousands of times. Check this website now: http://www.Juicycampus.com read
Juicycampus.com the Yahoo! Answers Search results
Sites such as JuicyCampus.com and Improving Doctor Ratings | Main JuicyCampus.com www.juicycampus.com Lawmaker wants JuicyCampus.com, other 'dangerous campus gossip sites ... ... Alberto Torrico, D-Fremont, cited JuicyCampus.com, which has expanded to include ... The operators of JuicyCampus.com were not available for immediate comment, ... read
juicycampus.com
JuicyCampus.com opposes juicycampus.com.with virtually no consequence—but when it comes to school shootings, law enforcement thinks the ‘Net is serious business. A student at Colgate University has been arrested and charged this week with aggravated harassment after he made a post on Juicy Campus, a site that serves as a public forum for students to anonymously gossip about others. “I wonder if i could shut down the school by saying I’m going to shoot as many people as i can in my second class tomorrow. I hope I get read
juicycampus.com
 website called JuicyCampus.com, juicycampus.comschool shootings, law enforcement thinks the ‘Net is serious business. A student at Colgate University has been arrested and charged this week with aggravated harassment after he made a post on Juicy Campus, a site that serves as a public forum for students to anonymously gossip about others. “I wonder if i could shut down the school by saying I’m going to shoot as many people as i can in my second class tomorrow. I hope I get read

No comments: