Tuesday, March 25, 2008

red sox radio

Quirky Signs of Spring

When the Boston Red Sox host the  broadcaster for Red Sox Radio My clock radio waking me at 6:30 AM to the sounds of a Red Sox baseball game Even stranger--being in bumper-to-bumper traffic when the Red Sox tied it in the top of the 9th on Brandon Moss's first-ever major league home run Three guys ogling a new driver in the parking lot when I got to the office. We just had Easter, which is about as early as you can have it, and I don't see much green yet. I am still waiting for more traditional signs of Spring, like buttercups! read
Open the Window Aunt Minnie, here comes the MLB
 able to attend a Red Sox game at TD Radio: Red Sox NationThe Major League Baseball season (finally) begins today. And I have figured out a fool proof way the Toronto Blue Jays can make the play-offs. All the Jays need do is move from the American League East and into the National League Central. Anyway, to help us get into the proper baseball spirit here are some of the top home run calls as determined by the Baseball Almanac: Adios!" Wayne Hagan "A high fly ball hit to deep ______. Took it to the track...wall...see. You. LATER!" Michale Reghi " read
Open Thread; Game 1 - A's vs. Red Sox (cont)
Red Sox Radio Network - SoSH A Red Sox StoryWell, I'm leaving my middle of the night A's party and going back home because I would actually like to see the game. Yes, I am very glad this season for good old cable. And thanks to MLB.com radio getting me through the first inning because Direct TV sucks in a way I can't describe right now. HAAATE. I leave you in the top of the second with the score: Boston: 0 Your 2008 Oakland Athletics: 2 (backed by a homerun by Ellis and a force out by Crosby) read
Open Thread; Game 1 - A's vs. Red Sox
 was no mention of the Red Sox.I urge you to keep the Red Sox.[Note by baseballgirl, 03/25/08 3:09 AM PDT ]The update to end all updates. Direct TV is having a meltdown on ESPN 2, which is just about the worst thing that could happen to some of us who left our cable houses in favor of dish homes. I have radio feed, but no TV, and will be re-locating back home after the first. Good morning AN!!!!!!!! Is everybody fired up for a little baseball!?!! There isn't much else we can say about today's match-up that hasn't already been said; the 2008 Oakland At read
Yankees Chick on Baseball Prospectus Radio
Red Sox Nation can Celebrate once  glass to the Red Sox radio booth The lovely and talented Brad from the ever-illustrious Baseball Prospectus was kind enough to have a little chat with the decidedly less lovely and/or talented Yankees Chick, during which we discussed everything from my admiration of the Red Sox pitching to The Moment of Truth. Download this bad boy onto your digital music playing device and listen whilst you work out/drive/sleep/commit felony arson. Enjoy: http://www.baseballprospectus.com/radio/audio/bpr_080324.mp3 Smarter.com: Yankee read

No comments: