Thursday, March 20, 2008

coupon mom

I'm descending, pretending, i'm blending, i'm going insane...

 Secrets of the Coupon Mom makes Grocery Shopping: The Coupon Mom As I may have mentioned, my mom's birthday was this past Monday. As I may have also mentioned, I gave her a DVD with 47 clips of a total of 79 people wishing her a happy birthday. It was a little over 8 minutes long. I gave this to her LAST Monday, though, because I was afraid someone would let it slip to her what I was doing. The night I gave it to her, I also told her that my beloved ice crusher was broken, and not working and I was just going to go get a blender instead. We had an ad from Ko read
Grocery Shopping with The Coupon MomFeatured MomsI have teeth on my mind. See that photo? That's Miss Jiggy G holding one of her teeth about two weeks ago. Yesterday she had Mark pull out TWO MORE!!!!! She can not tolerate the feeling of a wiggly tooth. Ever. (Hey, Manic Mom! Whaddya think of that! LOL!) Think about taking your child, especially a child with autism, to the dentist. Did a cold sweat just break out on your forehead? Cleanings are difficult, let alone major dental work! Listen to this story about how the world presents you w read
MyMomShops Sponsor: Ally Kat Paper & Gifts
 Coupon Mom by Stephanie Nelson More Gift Coupon Styles - click here Welcome to MyMomShops's newest sponsor, Ally Kat Paper & Gifts. Boy, do I love to browse a good stationery site for new finds, and Ally Kat Paper & Gifts (started by a mom of twin girls) has introduced me to some fun new ideas, particularly in the area of personalized gift-giving. Take a look: How pretty is this personalized satin ribbon (starts at $15/roll). You could personalize it with your kids' names, your family name, or a favorite saying. Much more elegant than the plain curly ribbon fro read
Customize baby's Spring wardrobe
I recently joined coupon mom but I Mothers Day Coupon BookIt may still be chilly out but spring is coming. The weather….the clothes… One thing that always gets me excited for spring is buying spring clothes! Last fall I reviewed Hand Picked Pumpkin for their adorable custom baby clothing. You can custom design pieces to add to your child’s wardrobe in cozy, stylish, high quality fabrics. I can’t tell you how much fun it is to design your piece, wait for it to arrive, and see your own creation on your little one. Hand Picked Pumpkin has recently intr read
Customize baby's Spring wardrobe
Now get Coupon Mom�s secrets to Greatest Secrets of the Coupon Mom It may still be chilly out but spring is coming. The weather….the clothes… One thing that always gets me excited for spring is buying spring clothes! Last fall I reviewed Hand Picked Pumpkin for their adorable custom baby clothing. You can custom design pieces to add to your child’s wardrobe in cozy, stylish, high quality fabrics. I can’t tell you how much fun it is to design your piece, wait for it to arrive, and see your own creation on your little one. Hand Picked Pumpkin has recently intr read

No comments: