Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Lala s new haircut - La La Vazquez Does A Cassie, Shows Off New Haircut Via Twitter

News

La La Vazquez Does A Cassie, Shows Off New Haircut Via Twitter
By MusiqQueen VH1, MTV personality, actress and former radio DJ, La La Vazquez, debuted her new haircut via Twitter. La La's new haircut in which she calls ... read more

Balboa's 'hair era' to end for charity
And it had me and Lexie (Alexi Lalas) on there. I just looked at it, and I'm like, man, I guess I need a haircut too." Balboa's own preference was not ... read more

Ocean Bound
Like many parents, the hypnotic effect of portable DVD players gave Lala and me the chance to catch up. She noticed I had gotten my hair cut and shaved my ... read more

Photos

The Lalas - people with new
 photo of my new haircut then
LaLa has a new hair cut.
Heather Taylor, New Haircut
Jennifer Lopez new haircut
Alexei Lalas and ACT Brumbies coach
Celebrity haircut hairstyles trends
Here he is, sporting his new haircut
 yet another new haircut.
 of my grandsons new haircut:

No comments: